Welcome to our company web page
In the past months, we have been preparing our team and capacity for EU funding using a consultancy organization. Now we are looking positively to the opportunity to participate into consortiums and groups preparing applications for European Union funding. This active community is using grants and funds from European commission programmes.
Our interest for funding and participating into direct EU programmes is into Erasmus+, COSME 2014-2020 and Horizon2020.
Erasmus+, the EU’s new programme for education, training, youth and sport (2014-2020). Education, training and non-formal youth learning are essential to creating jobs and improving Europe’s competitiveness. Over the next seven years, Erasmus+ will provide €14.7 billion.
It aims to modernize education, training and youth work across Europe. It is open to education, training, youth and sport organizations across all sectors of lifelong learning, including school education, further and higher education, adult education and the youth sector.
Horizon 2020 (H2020) is the largest European funding programme for research and innovation. It has a budget of 80 billion euros and will run until 2020.
Its aims are to:
- ensure that Europe produces world-class science
- remove barriers to innovation
- make it easier for public and private sectors to innovate together
The Horizon 2020 programme has 3 areas of focus:
Raising the level of excellence in Europe’s science base by:
- supporting the best ideas
- developing European talent
- providing researchers with access to a research infrastructure
Stimulating the growth potential of European companies by:
- offering access to risk finance
- encouraging private investment in R&D
- engaging smaller companies by offering support for innovative SMEs
Reflecting the policy priorities of the European Commission. This covers all stages of research and innovation – from concept to market.
Please do not hesitate to contact our EU funding team regarding the upcoming calls in 2017.